Soo Jaiden has been complaining about his teeth hurting and now we have dental insurance so I took the boys for cleanings and X-rays!! My poo child> Jaiden has 7>> yes.. thats right> 7 cavites (I dont even think ive have that thought out my life, the doctor said some people just have really bad teeth no matter how much you brush =( and Rylan has 2 teeny ones. So Jaiden obviously needs to split those appointments into 2 and then one for Rylan. 3 visits total> yes, im breaking it down for a reason. So now they have this new thing were they gas the kids and there half out of it so its better for them and the dentist> NICE right, Oh except for the fact that insurance doesnt cover it and between those 3 visits that alone was going to cost me $525 WHAT> im paying $1000 dollars for my toddlers horrible teeth already. So I started thinking about it and thought> Ok what if I get the Dentist to do it without and I BRIBE (OH YEA.. MY FAVORITE) my children that if they can make it through with just the shot they get to pick out a good toy (about $30) and Ill save a butt load of money (eh, $500>> but that enough for me). So I did it. Rylan made it though his first shots in the mouth and 2 tiny but not so fun cavities. He cried during the shots but did rather well. The first cavity took literally like 1 min the drill and fill, and the 2nd one the dentist started putting in clamps and stuff Rylan DID NOT like>> thatnkfully I was able to talk him down from his freaking out and we got through it. Rylan was NOT liking the numbing feeling that took a while to fade off but he was super excited for his Buzz light year wings. Jaiden hoepfully will get through his next week and the following.
No comments:
Post a Comment