Feb 9, 2010

P90x




So Pete and I are jumping on the banwagon with so many of you out there doing P90X. We have friends who got us the cds months ago and we did 1 or 2 workouts and quit. Well, Im going to Hawaii in 2 months so Im getting motivated. Today will be our 2 day WOOHOO right. I know many more to go and I hope we stick to it.. but this post isnt about us. Its about my boys (especially Jaiden) who LIKES to do workout videos. He stuck with me for about the first 20 minutes of Plymetrics =) haha. Swinging his short legs over the stool and all. Too stinking cute. He'll randomly be laying on the floor and start doing crunches. Hes soo funny. I had to put a few pictures up. Disregard me in the pics =)

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Congrats on your start with P90X! I'm on day 25 of my P90X workout! Give it your all every workout and you will definitely get great results!