Mar 16, 2010

Not familiar with Babies!!

Ive just been laughing lately when we go out to eat as a family because weve been gettign this same thing happening to us and It too funny. One day I order a root beer and Kadence tiny self is in the high chair next to me. The woman waitress proceeds to ask me what I would like to drink. I thought maybe she didnt hear me.. But then said she thought to root beer was for Kadence (WHAT???, this was when Kadence was like 6 months old). Then weve had numerous times now were they'll make a comments like what weould she like to eat or oh, nothing for the little one. Or give her a paper and crayons to color with (which is a LITTLE more realistic). I just have to laugh because its rarely that they've just been nice by asking, its almost as though they think were wrong or rude for not ordering her. Soo funny. I just am surprised by the MANY people who just arent familiar with babies. I know untill your a mom you may not know that much.. but really> a 6 month old with ROOT BEER. come on people. I just laugh to Pete as they walk away.

No comments: