Jul 30, 2008

Movies @ The District



Ive heard last year that they have free movies outdoors at The District. I wanted to go but before I knew it summer was over. So my sister Sheree mentioned it again and we decided to try it out. My mom, Gary, Lindsey, and Jade met us there too! So the movie started at 8pm so we decided 7:30 would be ok to arrive. Well, next time we will plan a little earlier.. It was ok but being a little farther back didn't help my boys attention span. So we saw bits and peices but really mostly enjoyed doing something different, with the family, and in great weather. We will definately go back, but next time a little earlier and with a movie we know they like.
Heres a movie of Rylan talking on the phone to his cousin Greyson!! I was getting a kick out of it for a few minutes before I started recording.

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

What a fun idea! I will have to go check it out!!! Thanks for sharing! And we ate and Cheeburger over the past weekend, and it made me think of you:) It was way good food!!