Jul 31, 2008

24th Of July Celebration!!


Every 24th of July as far as I know my Grandparents Stake have a huge Celebration at the Stake Center. My family went this year a had such a good time. The boys had a great time on on the fun jumpers and with the fun games they had! Jaiden, my little daredevil, decided he could jump down one from the top of the slide to the very bottom, no slide was touched in between!! I swear, its a good thing kids are built as tough as the yare otherwise we'd all be in trouble =D They had lots of great food and of course it owuldn't be a celebration without cotton candy.. although Jaiden and I stood in line for about 15-20min for some. I was surpirsed how patient he was waiting, I guess the end result was worth it all =D At 9pm they had a firework show! Lots of pretty fireworks but it was definately loud. Sheree and Adam had little ear plugs for Jade so that worked out perfect so she didnt freak out! The weather was perfect too.






Jai had to do this one, again there was a line but he didnt mind, It was something he was determined to do. I kept telling him " theres lots of kids waiting so if you cant get to the top then you have to just slide down and let the other kids take there turn". As it turned out he did REAL good. The first time around he was to the top before I could turn my camera on. So I decided to record him going so well the second time!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

It looks like so much fun!