Jaiden got his Permit!
DMV shut down for a while and so we didn’t know when Jaiden would be able to get his permit.
Last week was insane.. dr appts, busy at work, one down in the office at work.
I had finally got 2 dmv appts for the truck title and for Jaiden’s permit.
He had studied and was ready.. but I forgot his birth certificate, also his school sucked and didn’t send over the attendance forever.
Thankfully I had booked another appt for the following week in case he failed or had to work.
The day was coming closer and STILL the school didn’t send the required certificate of attendance.
I had called and called and called.
I had planned to go down to the school the day prior (even though they were not taking walk ins... I was so frustrated because it is July and dmv appts are now booked out till September!!!
My mom is a very persistent women. She actually went to the school.
No one was up front.. she drove to the back and saw cars..
Everything was locked but there was a sign for deliveries to call her number. She called the number and two guys came out she explained my situation and they just told her to call the office the office will be able to help. She told them that we have been trying to do that for a week straight every single day and have gotten no response. The delivery guy responded that he knew they were in there today and haven’t been so if I called again she would answer the phone. Like I said my mom is very persistent and she asked the guy if he would walk in there and pass along the message to please email the copy of the certificate of attendance he said he could not she then asked him again if he would please do that because Jaiden had an appointment The following day and if we didn’t have this paper we would be out of luck 20 minutes later I have an email in my email box with the certificate that we have been waiting 10 days for. The next day me and Jaiden went to the DMV and he passed the test I told him he owed his grandma a huge thank you because if she had not done that he would still be waiting until September to get his permit. I’m super excited for Jaiden to be able to learn how to drive and for this next step for him he’s driven twice now with me and so far he’s really actually pretty decent
This & That
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment