We might be crazy starting a garden in September but we’re doing it!!!
And... the whole family is pretty excited about it, AND aware it may freeze before we eat anything haha
I have wanted a garden for YEARS!! Probably about 9.
These dogs don’t let me keep anything green alive and I hate it because I LOVE green and being outdoors and ... I just hate it.
Anyways, we have a small yard to begin with BUT we have this wasted space that was intended for the dogs years ago... it’s wasted space now because we do not put our dogs there. I decided we are going to keep the garden in there, away from the dogs.
So we cut up a barrel (because Pete has seen a very successful garden here in Vegas at a customers house and thought we should try it out... we shall see now it goes.
We have planted:
Watermelon, sunflowers, jalapeño, sweet peppers, cucumbers and carrots.
Pretty much the things I could find in the store that didn’t say spring planting (aside from the sunflowers but I’m doing it anyways).






No comments:
Post a Comment