Sep 25, 2019

Spa Day

Could I have anymore of a generous Uncle!!

My uncle Don sent Aunt Lois, me and my cousin Amy for a spa day in Mesquite at the Casa Blanca.
I met at Lois house and got to check out all the home improvements that she has done to the house since Grandma passed. We then headed to Logandale and grabbed Amy. I got the see the front room and kitchen of the home she is renovating.

We headed to Mesquite and grabbed some Mexican food. The. Off to our spa day. this was my first “official” spa day I have had.

I had had massages and facials and pedicures from places like a school, to a nice hotel in Hawaii... but only just the one thing and then on my way.

This was a get in your robe, hang out all day place.

They had a nice relaxing waiting area, a warm pool area, and a steam room.

We were there for about 4 hours and totally LOVED it all.

Such a nice little get away and bonding time with my aunt and cousin.






Of course I missed Kadence’s first soccer game of the season ... AND she got hit in the face with a ball, knocked a tooth loose, with blood and all :(.  She is ok now, but of COURSE when I was away.   Mom life for ya!










No comments: