its has been SIX years since we went to the Logandale Fair. I put in in my Calendar a few months prior. We originally planned on going Friday but then Rylan had basketball. Saturday’s are slammed with kids sports and tumbling so we knew that was out. In order to make it worth our while Pete and I planned to take the kids out of school the last 2 hours and leave work early.
Pete’s best friend got very bad health news that day and he wound up staying home to meet up with him. The Tippetts were feeling sick and the Sanders had car troubles. So it wound up being me, the kids and my parents.
We also were given Rodeo tickets from work, but I figured the kids wouldn’t be very interested. We got unlimited carnival wristbands, played a few carnival games but they were super pricey. Are yummy carnival food.
Rylan and Kadence did the bubbles and we all jumped off a ledge that was 20 ft high (Kadence did 10ft) .
Kadence threw up once and Jaiden should have... he felt sick for a while. My parents were at the rodeo for a while and we wandered over to watch some. Rylan and Kadence could barely handle 10min with their allergies. Jai wanted to stay with Grandma and Grandpa to watch the bull riding.
Me Rylan and Kadence headed back to the Carnival and these two did all the crazy ridesa don Kadence didn’t throw up again.
We had soo much fun and I really hope I can make going a priority every year. These kids are growing WAY TOO FAST!!
This & That
4 years ago
























No comments:
Post a Comment