A few months back this glow run showed up on my Facebook feed and I knew the kids would love it, so I bought our family tickets.
The day of the run Rylans friend came over and they really wanted to do a sleepover. Then Jaiden 2 friends wanted to come hang out for a little bit.
We could have sent them all home but when I was looking at the Facebook post, someone had tickets they weren’t going to be able to use and were selling them for 1/3 or the price.
I asked Pete and we hurried and linked up with them and made it happen.
It was a lot seriously a BLAST!!! How Pete wound up mostly clean we have NOnidra! Haha.. it was NOTnintentional. He took Kadence in the concert foam area (she was on his shoulders rhough).. He also went through the falling foam but when we looked back at the video he spun... meaning to be fun.. and spun perfectly MISSING the foam . Haha
This & That
4 years ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment