Sep 3, 2018

Labor Day Weekend

We decided not to go camping this Labor Day weekend but wanted to still do some outdoorsy fun stuff to enjoy and relax.

We started the weekend with a date night.
Yard House and a Movie.
We went shooting
Me and Kadence did wet n wild alone and it's been a couple weeks since went. I forgot how nice it is to lounge in the lazy river. We drug me to the deep in the wave pool and I flipped myself off so quick when a bee came... TWICE.
I'm pretty pathetic and have no idea why. I've never been stung.

We woke up early Monday to meet the Tippets at Mtn. Charleston at Mary Jane Falls.  thankfully early because there were lots of people coming in as we were leaving. Ate lunch at our cars. Pete and Jaiden ran in the mall on the way home because Jai keeps growing.

We relaxed the rest of the day and got naps and lots of Netflix between all those things.

Not camping but still a great weekend.

No comments: