Sep 20, 2018

Date with my Boy

I have always wanted to be good at one on one time with my kids but lately I seem to have a lot of that with Kadence because I am home with her when Pete takes the boys to basketball, or I usually take her to Tumbling.
Last month Kadence and I got a date night too.
So I asked Rylan about a date night me and him and what he would want to do.
He had mentioned a painting class and so we were on the hunt.
We found one and waited 2 weeks till it rolled around.
We went tonight and it was harder than the 2 other classes I have done on the past and at one point I could see Rylan getting discouraged.
:(   I was feeling bad
I told him to go to the restroom and take a break. He came back ready to roll and by the time class was over I had to practically drag the kid out.
He was looking at the walls seeing other pictures he wants to do..
Its pricey so I told him it would he a while till we do it again but I LOVED seeing him enjoy it and loved the one on one with him even more!
Love you Ry Guy!

No comments: