Seriously... one of my ALL Time favorite places to be....the beach watching my babe's run play and dig.
I'm obsessed!!
The kids had lots of fun.
The waves got pretty rough at some points.
Rylan lost his feet and got pulled back and forth for a second. By the time he stood up I had ran over. His butt was totally hanging out and his front button had come undone.. he was barely covered but was scared and could careless.
I knew he was safe that gets scary not being in control.
We'd been there a while so we decided to leave.
We hit bubba gums before the road home.
Poor RY I think was dehydrated and was worn out.
He didn't look to good on the ride home.
By 4am he was throwing up in bed.
He stayed home Tuesday and is now fine.













No comments:
Post a Comment