Kadence bike had a wobbly training wheel.
It wouldn't stay loose and I was constantly stopping to tighten it up.
I decided it was time to ditch the training wheels to resolve the problem :)
Drama!!
Kadence was WAY harder than the boys (who pretty mucheap just taught themselves... granted kadences feet hardly touch the ground so that's a down fall still)
But... 3 Miles (no jokes..I had my tracker on) not including Petes running.
We spent our evening running up and down the street.
She woukd freak out at every little tip.
She even let go of the bike a few times to grab unto us.
My leg didn't hurt then but I felt welts when changing and knew the next day I'd see it
Yep!! Bad bruises are my result.
The next day kadence still hadn't gotten it and she asked to ride again.
I said I would push her but I couldn't run alon side her cause my leg was bad.
Well... guess sleeping on it gave he Mr that confidence boost cause she just took off.
I keep needing to help her get going when she stops or scares herself.
I think the bike is just to big for her little newbies self.
I know she'll get better the more she's does it but it's offical.
Training wheels are GONE!!



1 comment:
Those bruises are proof of some serious motherly love!
Post a Comment