Jul 2, 2014

Twenty Eight

 I don't think my birthday could have been more perfect.

I've been wanting to do this painting Class for about 2 years. So...why not for my birthday.  Me my mom and the sisters who live here came. Missing my sisters and the in laws.
It was amazing and I'll defiantly be going back sometime. They walk you through step by step.
It's calm and relaxing and they serve food and drinks.
We did ice cream after.


 Me and another girl were brought up front to be sang to...I hate spotlight stuff but got free dessert haha



 Thr next morning I woke my fam bam up bright and early to beat the heat.
We did first creek.  It's near red rock but you don't have to pay to get in.
It's pretty hidden but ends in water.
I though the kids and dogs would like that.








 We heard of an awesome sale at reebok so we got new shoes for real cheap.
The kids all needed to run home to check them out.
 I snuck in a nap with my girl and we ate sushi for dinner.
Not too shabby.  Felt pretty spoiled and loved by the end of the day.


Wendy called and left a voicemail on my phone. I wouldn't listen to it for 2 days because I knew I'd cry.
I'd did. And am now
I'm MISS my sisters so so much.
I wish they were closer.


No comments: