Last week I had a night set to get my hair done from Celestial
My uncle passed and away and my grandma is minutes from Celestials house.
She asked if she wrote a poem would I grab flowers and wed go see grandma.
I was so.glad we did.
I know grandma loved it.
CelestiAL wrote a beautiful poem which I'll add later.
Grandma gave some toys that were in dales room to the kids.
They loved it.
While we were the Matix was fussy and not feeling good.
He ended up throwing up.
I planned on letting them go home and rest but she said no , matix wants to lay and thought it was from heat exhaustion anyways.
So we went to the house to eat dinner.
While we ate both her kids got fussy
I said were not doing my hair tonight.
Planned on leaving again..
Celestialittle got cute and sad and in a joking but seriousted way said. Please don't leave me.... she was feeling overwhelmed
The night before brynlee had left the garage freezer open..
All their food had thawed..
Her and Brandon had cooked up a ton 9 meat through the day but there was lots let.
She felt overwhelmed by the house.
I offered to clean but asked what she needed most.
She felt the the meals were the worst.
She didn't have everything to make freezer meals
I went shopping and we go a ton done that night..
I love this Git to pieces and none of it felt like work.
We did multiple sets of dishes from cooking..
Cleaned cooked and did some laundry.
By the time I left she sent me an adorable text.
I feel like shes always helping others
I know I have a hard time asking for help because I don't help others enough
I'm glad she's more prepared for when baby comes and that I got to spend good time with my little sis.
That's what family is for!! You've helped me when I needed you.
I remember when pet and I were first married.
It was maybe our second anniversary.
We had a sitter and we're going out.
I had had a bad day and the house was a wreck.
I was crying to leshal because how am I suppose to come home and have "sex time" haha in the embarrassing mess.
She blew my mind when pete and I came home from date night to a spotless house
I have probably 5 loads of clean laundry dumped on my floor....ALL out away.
Everytime I think about it I feel soo very grateful.
So thankful for family. Family that you can go to when you fall short.
That day I didn't ask...she took it upon herself.





No comments:
Post a Comment