Christmas Day was kinda perfect! Im realizing more and more that I need to prep early so I can really enjoy this day. I also love that on this certain day we dont have any kind of time frame and do things on our schedule.
Granny showed up early in the morning for the kids to open their presents.
We had a smaller christmas as far as normal gifts this year.. but thats because Santa had a big one in the garage.
Santa got the kids there "gear" helmets, gloves, and goggles.
We loaded it up after breakfast and a little play time with our toys to ride around grandma and grandpas house.
We came home and I prepared our feast complete with turkey ,mashed potatoes, rolls. gravy, stuffing, and bacon wrapped smokies. We were spent by then and Pete and I squeezed in a 2 hour nap on the couch while the kids entertained themselves (LOVING THIS AGE)
Ended the night with lots of game time!
Merry Christmas, I hope everyone enjoyed their loved ones and spent time thinking of our Savior and His Birth!
No comments:
Post a Comment