Rylan has been asking when Ill let him dye his hair blonde. We already know why>> Hes got a slight obseesion with Ross Lynch from the Disney Show on Tv Austin & Ally.
Austin sings and dances.
Ive always know Rylan likes to Dance. I always thought he likes hip hop dance, but over the past 6 months im realizing more and more from watching him and asking certain questions, that maybe its not the hip hop he likes.
He REALLY likes the One man show dancing. THIS is what Austin does.
Picture Boy Band.. that's my Rylan.
He seriously sings and dances EVERYDAY
He really likes when everyone watched him to.
I just think hes the cutest thing ever!
Soo.. back to the point here.
Rylan likes blonde hair. So when I was getting my hair dyed brown hes was a little bummed.
He also kept asking if he could do his blonde.
I let Celestial streak a few blondes up front.
He loves it!!
Heres Ross Lynch aka Austin
This & That
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment