Aug 10, 2011

Whats up!!


The latelys again...




Rylan and Kadence are becoming the best of friends. Rylan is such a SWEET boy and will totally do Kadence girl things here and there. The other night I walke in to him combing her hair.. Sooo dang cute!!

Who sleeps like this... ?? He must have been tired. Jaidens my one to conk out however and whereever.. not Rylan.
Saturday I met up with one of my oldest friends. We use to spent soo much time together when we were younger and I havent seen her in 2 year. We talked for hours catching up/Hearing about her mission to Hondurus/Being interupted by 3 little monkey kids :) Good times!
Heres how the boys kept entertained during our long talk. I had about 50 random pics but , this ones a keeper.
The boys have discovered dads clothes. So Fun. Theyve had about 5 nights sleep in dads clothes. Plus, all afternoon sat and sun.


Sunday morning... In dads clothes helping with breakfast. My kids love helping cook and I love it too :)





This little guy scared the crap out of me at work last week. I though we had a mouse and out popped this guy. THANKFULLY I wasnt in the office alone and Greg snatched him up for me.
Just cause...
Leshal has a dough-boy (spelling??) We love it. It the perfect depth for the little ones but deep enough to still have fun as a adult. We play lots of marco polo with the kids.




No comments: