Aug 23, 2011

Fun Weekend

I really struggle being at home doing nothing. Thats just not me. Im a go go go kinda person. I like being busy (usually). I like to be out and about. Pete says I have Cabin Fever. Which I do.. but why, were not home much anyways as it is. Your think after being at work all week Id want to stay home on the weekend. NOPE. I dont know the last Saturday that we were home all day. Anyway.. point being. We havent spent much time in the backyard doing NOTHING hardly at all this summer. It was kinda nice.
We ended our Friday night with late night chocolate cake. Did you know KFC has cake as part of the family meals. :) My kids sure loved it!!
Saturday was the Kids " BACK TO SCHOOL BASH " at daycare. It was much more relaxing that I thought. We hung out for almost 2 hrs. Ate some nachos and buffalo wild wings and moved around to the different stations and jumping house. They had a dressed up frog that poor Kadence was terrified off. I wonder how shell like the disney characters :( uh oh!   We got free slurpee coupons to.

Not all the kids friends were there but all of there favorites were.  :)  Savanah "nana" whos mom had Kadence in her class for a while.. who I LOVED. Jaden and Aaron (brothers)

Saturday we finished school shopping and went to the Movie in the Park. The weather couldnt have been better and even got a little chilly at the end. I wish we had gone to them all July/August. This will be the last since saturday is the last and well be out of town :(

Sunday we spent time with Granny and then off to My Parents for Dinner since my Grandpa was in town.  Hes a picture of the girls, its bad quality but I think its cute.

No comments: