Apr 21, 2011

Applesauce!!

You know how as a mom, you HAVE to have some things on hand at all times. Like Diapers, wipes, milk, ect. And if you dont, It store time, even super late at night...


Well were NOT quite to THAT point, BUT , Applesause has become a must have at our home. Everyday Monday-Friday Kadence gets Applesauce as part of her breakfast. Kadence has attachment issues ;) She clings to certain people. She goes well to daycare, but not if someone else is there. Like if its a sub that day, or their schedules have changed. They have a day off, ect. And I felt bad leaving her crying. For her and them. One day when someone new was there I happened to have a applesauce that day. I sat her down, opened it up and WHA LA. The girl was FINE!! We started to notice a difference. Sooo.. Every morning, she eats a toast of bagel or waffle or waterever... and a APPLESAUCE. Not ONE morning has passed that she cries when I leave. Its been about 3 weeks. Regardless of whos in the classroom.


So... Applesauce is a MUST in my house now.

Too bad I cant send her to nursery with some.(We still struggle everyweek)

No comments: