Kadence and I got a change to our Sundays ...
Ive got a new calling. Relief Society Chorister. (I pick the songs and lead them). Fair enough! I can handle that. BUT!! I had never done it before. Maybe once of twice in Yw but I never did it right :) Plus, I hate being In front of people. I hate spotlights! But, I survived my first Sunday. I was shaking during the whole first song and hoping nobody noticed. Oh well!! Im glad I got a calling that'll keep me in Relif Society because thats my favorite part of church.
And, I have to say.. Ive already recieved blessings from accepting this calling :) haha..
KADENCE STAYED IN NURSERY the whole time :) Yaya!!
Pete peeked through the window during preisthood and sayed she was grumpy and not coloring, just sitting mad. But , hey.. were moving forward!
No comments:
Post a Comment