Jaiden had a Party for his BIrhtday in California already so we kept the day small and simple and he LOVED it all.
We had doughnuts for breakfast
Pete brought his Santa cake to Kindergarden to share with the class.
After school, all 5 of us went to his Parent/Teacher conference. Were I got to hear LOTS of great things about him. Hes doing great, in the upper part of class. Very mature and a great helper. He LOVES kindergarden and Ms. Stoft.
Then we were off to Chucky Cheese. I caught something and was feeling awful. I felt bad for him on his birthday and even mentioning to him if we could go another day got him in tears. So we went and I sat at the table wanting to die but the rest the family had a blast. It was worth it to see him happy.
Then we headed home to open presents.
Jaiden you are such an amazing little boy, I cant say how much you mean to me. You made me a mommy 6 years ago and I cant thank him enough. I am so grateful to have you in my life. I LOVE watching you grow, as much as I dont want it, because you amaze me! I love seeing the little person you are becoming. Happy Birthday Baby boy! I love you!
Some favorites of Jaiden @ 6:
Candy - Swedish Fish
Food- Beef Top Ramen
Desserts- Pazookie
Thing to Do- Ride his bike, hes trying new tricks already too or play in the snow :) haha, this one made me laugh because we do like once a year.
Song- I am a child of god, and Dynamite by Taio Cruz
Toys- Star Wars Legos
No comments:
Post a Comment