




I cant believe a whole month has passed by since our sweet girl has joined our lives. I feel soo blessed to have this amazing daughter. She is soo precious and sweet. Shes SOO easy going and hardly cries or fusses. Shes still sleeping lots through out the day and in a wholes months time the longest shes ever been a wake was 3 1/2 hrs straight. Usually its about 1 hr max. She wakes up 2 x's in the night ( 3 hrs span) At two weeks she had already gone camping and got her toe nails painted pink ( that right were mixing up the real girly with the outdoor girly.. Keep her well balanced =) ) Her poor eye has a blocked tear duct ( Jaiden and I had this when we were born) She just looks sometimes like shes starting to get pink eye.. Just the gunkies not the pink. I LOVE getting her all dolled up.
2 comments:
She really is adorable! looks like you all are having fun!
She's gorgeous!! I've been meaning to call you for about a week & a half now to let you know the casting's done. It turned out so sweet! I have sick kiddos right now but will get it to you soon.
Shannon
Post a Comment