Jun 4, 2009

Camping!!






2 weeks ago was memorial weekend so Me and the kids went camping from Sunday to MOanday ( Pete had to work monday so he couldnt come) with some of my family and my little Sister Celestials in Laws. We went to the same spot they had fathers nad sons. It was alot cooler than I thought it would be. I wouldnt have dared take my 2 week old camping except that my parents brought along their trailer so we had a/c and beds to sleep on. It was lots of fun!! I have always been a camping girl>> more so than my husband likes to camp but its growing on him. THe boys had lots of fun roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. Shooting the potato guns and bow and arrows and riding the 4 wheelers. I cant wait to take them camping again.

No comments: