Nov 16, 2024

Rylan rolled the Razor















 

We went out to the Tippetts for Fourth of July. Rylan brought a friend Jimmy and Jaden brought his girlfriend Kayla. They went out for a ride and ended up rolling the razor completely. They called me to tell me and I didn’t believe them. Pete was home in Vegas since he had to work the next day, I grabbed grandpa Brandon and Celestial and rushed over to where they were at which thankfully was not far. Jaden thought he broke his collarbone and Kayla’s wrist was bothering her a lot. I grabbed the four kids and we drove to Mesquite all the quick careers were closed so we wound up at the emergency room. All the rest of the family hung back and got the Jaden did end up breaking his collarbone thankfully it was minor and Kayla‘s wrist was just bruised up good we did end up spending the night and headed home in the morning for Kadence to have prep for colonoscopy. Thankfully, we were able to switch vehicles with grandma and grandpa and I was able to drive one vehicle home with their van and Grandpa had to drive home. Jaden‘s stick shift car that I do not know how to drive After getting the razor checked out. It ended up being totaled which ended up being a blessing because Celestial Brandon had planned on selling it anyways and they got a little bit more money than they intended. Brandon turned around and bought himself a truck and they got a family trailer a scary experience that could’ve been much worse and we’re so thankful that everybody is safe. 

No comments: