Sep 20, 2021

Latelys

I really love my weekly church “pick me up” 
Sometimes it’s exactly what you need to hear to get through the next week!
The boys pre season basketball has started 
They are doing a lot of practice and I’m thankful Jaiden can drive so that helps me with practices. They have had 2 Saturday games and the first one was Pete’s first Saturday off in 5 months - doing his favorite thing

A few weeks back we did a day trip to Hurricane to see Jace be baptized. We swam the afternoon away and the kids (especially a Jaiden) loved checking out Ash and Jed’s one wheels 


After 17 months with the kids
Home allll the time. Kona has been a needy girl now that school and life is back in full swing. 


Pete and I were doing major yard work- cutting down the pool and taping it up to be hauled away- super sweaty hot and dirty work
Kadence was with a friend and forgot her $$ to do a jump
Place 

So we brought her $. Haha looking awful. 

First few days back to school reminded me of Kadence in kindergarten. Wore this girl out 
She’s up and out the door before 7 

Spending some time with Grey before he left for college- these 2 got something special 💕💕



Washing the dishes and I found an itty bitty brand new lizard in my sink 


We put him in the garage :) 



Headed to my first Zumba class in months- meeting my co worker Brooke to get our workout on 
(SO GLAD SUMMER IS BEHIND US) 


Selling all the left over pool stuff 
2 summers was fun but this last summer we had a hard time keeping up and the kids didn’t swim a ton. Pete and I enjoyed some night swims but it wasn’t worth the effort 





The boys have been eating lots of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches hoping to pack on a little weight with all their workouts for ball


Sis needed new pointe shoes already. Lasted her only about 6 weeks $$$. 

She has to see them herself. Her last ones/first set I did help her some but was not suppose to. These she did all by herself

Getting a physical was a pain for this girl. 
I normally go to the pediatrician or to a quick care- all with ease.
Not after Covid 
Walk in quick cares hardly exist and my pediatrician never called me back. I booked an appt online and knew it was Las Vegas Blvd but assumed it was near south point 
Haha jokes on me

We got some serious speed walking in rushing getting to this appt and was 20 min late and super pushed our luck but the dr was awesome and took Kadence a she did a really thorough exam on her. We walked out to the water show going on. 
I’m normally not weird about masks but there was a ton of people I made Us wear our mask outdoors since we had a lot of fun in our near future 

Just wanted to capture this…. Poling my sister and she’s just chatting away like nothing is out of the norm. Just letting Brooke paint her face as she has a convo. This is so like my sister and I always want to remember that!

Passing up dad by alot these days 
Rylan is the biggest of them all now 

Jaiden and Pete hanging Jaidens first deer anklets from almost 2 years ago






School shopping and realized we were matching














 Man- I’m way behind 

Summer always kicks my butt- but this summer has been extra tough. My personal life and work have just been busy 


So here’s a phone dump catch up ;)

No comments: