After..
We’ve been in our house for 10 years. Most the appliances were original to the 15 yr old home.
The microwave had been replaced once abs had not been working for 1.5 years.
The dishwasher hadn’t worked in about 2-3 years
The fridge had 2 missing door shelves- of which I never found replacements for and gave up. Amazon, Sears, Home Depot- you name it
The stove had 1 burner out—-
We were due, and had waited to bite the bullet and switch over the stainless steel.
We shopped online Labor Day weekend and got a set- because of Covid it was 6 weeks out, but we’d waited long already- what was 6 more weeks.
I’m in love with it! Pete really wants to do the countertops and cabinets- and I do too— but we have big expenses in front of us, so it’s not a priority this year.








No comments:
Post a Comment