Mar 18, 2019

Carrier Training

3 years ago i attended Carriers training in California and it was seriously the best I requested that I go Again because I have been such a long time since I’ve gone and I know him a lot of the marketing but half the time I’m winging it we also we’re getting our third Presidents award that they present there.


Tell Maryann Pete and I all went to separate trainings for eight hours on Thursday and Friday we were all in a big conference and then Friday afternoon Pete and I split to come home


Of course Kadence went up being sick and Rose was home with her on Thursday and Friday and Friday the boys had a gun threat at school and they were scared to go so they ended up staying home Friday also.

Pete and I had planned on Thursday night doing a little date night I’m going out to dinner and I whelmed up with a major migraine and sent him out to dinner with Guerreros and Cody well I slept it off and order pizza and watch Grey’s Anatomy

It was all work no play. We walked across to the beach on a quick 15 min break. Haha 









No comments: