Kadence was over gymnastics a few months back. She loves gymnastics but it's very repetitive, so she didn't want to continue.
We took a little break and she kept asking for dance. She's tried dance (ballet and tap) for a little amount of time a few years back. Granted she's older but I decided to do a few trial classes to see what she's prefer because she does a little if everything around the house.
.she hs decided on jazz and acro (dance tricks, vackbends, ect)
She's only had 2 classes now, so we'll see if it stocks.
Bike ride just me and my boy
Jaiden got sick again for 1 day ..about 2 weeks after his o day sickness.
I've been loading him with vitamins. I love that he still cuddles me...and not just if he sick. He actually will get upset if I cuddle the other 2 more.
Kadence said "mom, now you don't have to wake me up so early in the morning" she's so funny.
30th birthday at work!
Snuck off to lunch with my sister and she played me happy birthday on her recorder. Bryn did a little too :)
CuddlING Justin before leaving work.
Summer crazies .....we took away ipod for 6 days and these kids got along soo good and had a ton of fun like this!
Baby Justin blessing day.
Playing telestrations
Rylan been telling us for a little while that he thinks he needs glasses. We're awful and thought he just wanted glasses. .because that's totally like him. Well theschool did there tests and we got a letter. So we took him in. Poor guy really did need them. He loves them. 4 kids all got glasses the same week in his class because of the tests. So I don't feel like a. Total failure. Haha













No comments:
Post a Comment