This past weekend was a 3 day weekend because of presidents day.. actually the kids had off Friday too cause they just started track break.
We took out our new trailer for our first "official" campout.
I can't say how much I LOVE having our own trailer.
Of course this was our first trip so we're still getting the hang of things and what all we want stocked all the time in there....
so so nice anyways we woke up early Saturday morning and headed to Dumont we actually ended up borrowing Adams side by side because they had planned on coming up Sunday afternoon with my parents. The last minute decided not to come we still had fun hanging out with the Gilligan's and the Tsagrinos And Benites.
Considering I lived at the GillihanS as a teenager ;) I felt more than comfortable.
the kids had a blast hanging with the other kids and digging holes for days they seriously dug a hole so big it fit all eight kids down inside and look like a Jacuzzi, before leaving they had to refill it. The kids had lots of fun riding around on the four wheeler and Brad even took the kids all up comp Hill on his sand rail.
It's so crazy high and pretty steep but his little boy was in there and I knew he'd be good to my babies if his was in there too.
They LOVED it.
We had fun and I'm sure we'll go back everntually but I don't get all the hype of Tha place.
I'd rather be in the mountains or at a lake or Beach.
probably because we're not dare devil drivers.
I get why some people love it.. we're just not those crazies.. haha
Getting speed to head up Comp hill
This picture does NO justice. It's a scary hill.
Strapping them In tight.
Aka.. jungle gym















No comments:
Post a Comment