Ours friends Eric and Carmen were having an ugly sweater Christmas party.
We shopped and hirEd a babysitter, and got ready.
When we pulled up to the house I told pete to drive around cause we were the first ones there. He said no, we'd just have more time to hang out with them.
So, here we go to the door.
Oh, Carmen opens the door.. in a sweater, but definately not ugly or christmasy.
Peyes says.. that's not ugly.
She asks us if we just came from another one.. dead serious.
Pete peeks in the door and Eric fixing a light.
Haha, no joke.
We're a DAY early.
Pete and Eric both blame eachother obviously.
Haha , either eay, we hung out.
Carmen cooked us dinner and we helped move around furniture for the next night.
On the way home we stopped to share "two buts" from skinny fats.
Soo dang YUMMMYYY!!! SERIOUsly!!
Since I wasn't paying for a babysitter two nights in a row, pete went the next night and I was totally fine staying home and relaxing.
Oh.. peter.



No comments:
Post a Comment