Nov 19, 2014

NEEDING a date!

You know, Im NOT one to flaunt my dirty laundry. 
I like to keep most my personal issues to myself. I dont like drama and I dont like conflict. 

That being said, I dont like to pretend I have a perfect life and that things are always fantastic. 

I love reading friend blogs or post that talk about the REality Of life. 

I had a friend over the other night who is pregnant, she was telling me that she DID NOT want another baby but felt like she really was suppose to have one. She said she kept trying to ignore it but couldn't. So they got pregnant. Shes about 6 months along. 
She cheerfully (not just moody drama) talked about how she doesnt liek babies, and she one of those moms that has to have a schedule so having a baby really messes up her life for alittle bit. 
I was just dying and told her how much I loved this.


People think all kinds of things, people struggle with things. 
i dont like telling people I got problems. 


BUT, i like the real. 
So the real is for 2 nights in a row Pete and I were arguing/disagreeing about multiple things. 
I didn't see either one of us getting to a middle point. 


and, Guess what, I have to go to work WITH my husband and pretend thins are fine and dandy. BOO .
So it was taking its toll. 
We needed a day to talk without the kids. 
 I asked my mom if we could BOTH take off  the day. 


We decided we needed fun and to resolve things. 

We had some fun, talked, more fun, talked. 







THANK YOU mama for letting us have a day date.
Its been FAR FAR too long.
We dont "date" enough and I know its super important and we need to make it a priority.

Dont worry anyone, my marriage is fine and things are resolved.

Its just rough working with your husband and trying to pretend were fine when really we were fighting. haha

No comments: