I don't brag up Rylan enough ;)
Rylan is seriously such a blessing in my life. This boy just makes his mama Proud. Jaiden and Kadence have such dominant personalities that sometimes I think this sweet boy just goes along for the ride.
Hes sweet, hes easy going, he happy, hes smart, he loves to learn. He loves his mama time.
Seriously ..why is hes so easy!!
Rylan came home with a Student of the month award for October!! I was so surprised. WHY ?? honestly, hes awesome. and obviously his teacher thinks so too!
Rylan will let him tooth dangle be a sting before he pulls it out. I was concerned about his first tooth because I could see the tooth underneath trying to come out and didn't want it to come in crooked. Soo. I convinced him to let me pop it out (It was pretty dang loose.. remember, he waits forever)
Then he had 2 more very loose. I tiny bottom tooth. Which again I pooped out with ease. The other top tooth was literally started to hide (it was bent half way back into his mouth) :/ But because of that it kinda tightend back up. I tried to pull that one to the same night but didn't want to be too brutal so left him to wiggle it more over the next few days.
The next day to boys come home with Rys tooth in a tooth box from school. THe COOLER part. ..Ry let Jai pull it for him. Pretty trusting kid. Haha
a few nights ago rylan decided to write a book> yep, hes that awesome. Here he is laying in my bed writtting it up.
Yesterday during homework enjoying a "pumplin steamer" (Warm milk with pumpkin spice people normally put in there coffee)
Seriously Ry, your one special kid and I don't know what id do without your sweet spirit in my home. You make me tuck you in every single night and It might be my favorite part of my day! I love you to pieces and hope the world for you little guy!
Love your proud mama!!




No comments:
Post a Comment