These big boys have stared second and third grade. They make this mama proud how big and independent they are getting. This was the first year that I wasn't a little sad. The past three years have felt like bigger milestones. Kindergarten of the first full days of first grade always break my heart a little. Haha.
This year I was just execited because they were excited. This year the boys are in year round school. Most people think its a real bummer. Pete and I don't really have a huge prefrenec because as working parents not a whole lot changes. We still wake up and get ready and leave the house early in the morning. This won't make us miss out on hanging out at pools all day because we only do that on the weekend anyways.
In a way this will be nice for us because when the kids are on break Pete and I will be slower at work and have more time for fun with the kids. Summer usually means very long work days and exhausted parents when we get home. So were excited to see what this year will bring.
Here's to a good 2013-2014 school year for two awesome boys!!



No comments:
Post a Comment