Jul 31, 2013

First Self Cut

 Of all 3 babies we've officially had our first Self hair cut :(  


We had friends over.
We were celebrating Jeds birthday with ash and josh and Steph.
The kids were being fine.

Until.... :/
Jaidens came down with a little strand of hair.
Oh gosh I though.
I start to try and pull kadences pony tail out to see how bad. Then Jaidens says..there's a whole pile mom!

WHAT?
I think I was so upset I didn't know if should laugh or cry. All eyes were in us and I think everyone was waiting for my reaction
Kadence was super ashamed and wouldn't look at me.

I don't think she meant to at all.
Her hair was in a ponytail and I usually CUT out little rubber bands instead of take them out.
I think she was trying to cut that or her flower out.

Honestly ..it could of been worse but the way she cut was a chunk of the whole front side.

Leshal had to layer ALL her hair. It really thinned it out.
I don't really like to do her hair anymore cause its never as cute.


And of course....I saved that fatty piled just like a normal first hair cut on a baby.

Crazy!!



No comments: