Apr 22, 2013

Kona Babe

This is our KONA BABE. 

She goes by Kona 
Kona Girl
Or Kona Babe

But doesnt Kona Babe just suit that little baby..
Honestly, were kinda head over heels for her.


After Rex died I wasnt ready for another dog. Not ready to relace him. Or just forget him so easily. Granny got this puppy. Pete picked her up from the owner and brought her home to get the kids and bring her to Granny. I loved her then. Rex was still alive, I told Pete we had to leave before I kept her. Granny have her for a little bit and then we had her for about a week and half while granny went to california. I fell in love more. I guess Im much more of a dog lover than I ever made myself out to be.

Anyways, some talk happened about a dog.

I told Pete I really didnt just want a dog. I really had my heart set on Kona Girl. I told him to call him mom and see how she would feel if we stole her.   Hours later Kona was mine. I say mine because really, I love her the most :) j/k but I do LOVE her. And she is kinda mine. Pete trying to get another one already.. is this guy crazy!! haha.

Were soo happy to have this girl a part of our family. Because really, I do believe dogs are a part of this Family. :)

No comments: