Jan 8, 2013

Football ?? Oh geez!

FOOTBALL!!
 
WOW, were actually football parents! ?? How did that happen. Pete and I both would probably consider football our least favorite sport. Neither one of us like it haha.
 
However, Ive always said that I will support whatever my kids want to do and I wont be the reason they hold back.
 
So, Jaiden has started Football. Were easing in (Jaiden wanted to do tackle but I wasnt ready..thankfully they didnt have tackle and flag was our option!! I was totally up for that! )
He absoultely LOVES it. His first game was Saturday and they won. He ran in one touchdown and caught one while standing in the goal.
 
Weve never done winter sports and its not really fun practicing in the evenings!! We bundle up or sit in the car for part of it.
 
Like I said I dont like football but I didnt think I liked soccer until my boys were the ones playing .. Im pretty sure this will be the same!
 

No comments: