Dec 19, 2012

While dads away.. we will play!

Saturday Pete was hunting ..YES AGAIN :)  im glad he went .. he did some awesome stuff. Ill post it.  I wasnt about to sit at home bored though. Even though I wished I was finishing out Christmas shopping.
 
We started our morning hiking the front part or the mtns edge hike.. we always hike the back from the park, per Jaidens Request. It had rained the night before but thankfully wasnt muddy.


 Sometimes I think Vegas isnt pretty.. But really, It is :)


 After we went to the small mtns edge park to avoid the crouds. I layed out a blanket and watched the kids ride their bikes and play for a bout 2 hours.


 We came home and all took a nap (Im SOO lucky my kids will always do this)

Then off to Ethel M lights.   The kids were awesome so we walked it 2x's




It did not disappoint!!

No comments: