Nov 2, 2012

Latelys

Jaiden pulled his radio into the loft and was JAMMING out. He was dancing All over the place. Spinning on the ground. Just love watching him get big (Even though I hate it too)
 The night before Halloween we met up with Granny and saw Hotel Transylvania. This was outside so we snapped a picture. The movie as cute and the theather had I think 3 families including us. :)
 Halloween Kadence went to school in her pirate outfit... and came home as a redneck/thug?? haha    She had an accident and I havent left spares. This was the only spare they had on hand. I think they fit a 1 yr old. :)   The teacehr said all the older kids kept asking what Kadenc was dressed up as!!
 Kadence never colors on walls and herself. Ever. So I thought it was pretty entertaining to walk in her class and see her coloring on her face. Two other little boys were doing the same thing. The teacher was sitting at the other table and the kids backs were facing her. haha.
 Again... No School. I thinkwe have 4 more in NOvember alone. Thankfully I dont have to sendthe boys to daycare because 1 day alone is OUTRAGEOUS. Literally.

The boys hung out with Grandma. They swam in the jacuzzi for 2 or 3 hours.

They came inside and told Grandma they were bored.  5 min later they conked out. Soo much so that they wouldnt wake up 20 min later head home. Pete was at the shop so he helped me carry them to the car.

 Jed works for Pepperridge farms...we reep some of the benefits.This is about 1/3 of what hes given us. We LOVE it!

No comments: