Last week I taught the boys how to make my favorite NO-BAKE cookies. Seriously... I never make these!! Im obssessed with them. I ate 7 cookie that night. I told the boys I was teaching them so they can help daddy for mothers day, my birthday, valentines day... you name it .. HAHA!!
The boys helping set up our few halloween decorations.Jaiden told me the past 2 years we need scarier things so we added that guy to our collection this year.
Jai did the spider web by himself
Me and my girl at dads soccer game last week. This is the first time Petes played on an outdoor soccer league and were LOVING it! Especially while the weather is thi nice in the evenings
Last week while dad was finishing work I grilled up some ribs while the kids played. Shirtless OF COURSE , on a October evening. I may never leave Vegas!



.jpg)


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment