Jan 17, 2012

A Working mom to three

Today is not my favorite day!! Im sitting at work so frustrated with this day. And at not one thing in particular. Its one of the days when everything feels overwhelming and all at once. I should not be taking a break because I dont have time but Im ready to call it a day and leave but since everyone takes a lunch break but me.. this is my lunch break today. Im feeling soo overwhelmed with being a working mom right now. I wish with all my heart I didnt work. I go through good and bad patches and lately I want nothing more than to spend more time with my babies. :( Sometimes peoples ask me how I balance it.. Well, Im not sure really. But I think when things are balanced Im much happier as a working mom. Since things feel so unorganized and chaotic, Im not a happy working mom. My family pays for it. My husband has to start his day off with a cranky wife, then go to work with a cranky co-worker (wife). My kids had a scramble brained mom whos cleaning and cleaning and doesnt stop celaning and yet I still ahve 5 loads of laundry and a messy house :(   ok.. so, Life is not all that bad but today.. or the past few weeks... I dont know why I cant seem to get it right! I hope the next few weeks I can balance better.

I know were all happier that way.

Soo today.. I just want to leave work and go play mom and wife... but I cant :(   Better get back to work!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I don't know how you keep it altogether normally. My hats go off to working moms! It is tough work :)