So this morning was going as normal. Loading the kids in the car. I jump in the car and go to back out of the garage. When I do, I HIT the garage door! Oh my heck. Its half waydown my car. Theres no way it was that way when I got in the car. For real. So Im FREAKING out and pull forward. The garage door completely closes. I get out. Freaking out some more that the car going to be all banged up and the garage door off track and bent and all of this going to be soo expensive. I walk around. No scraps or dents AT ALL. What?!! I then walk over to try to open the garage door. I push the button like 4 times and it tries to work. Does something but no open. Well, I guess I call the garage door guy because our car is stuck in the garage BUT atleast our car isnt wrecked and the garage door isnt bad.. or as bad as it could have been. Now well be late for school and work. Dang.. this day is NOT starting off well. Then I push the button once more... IT OPENS. NO WAY are we this lucky. Somebody was looking out for us today. So I hurry and pull out worrried this things going to drop again. Nope. Oh, and it shuts just fine behind us. Then I realize, the boys have had a problem in the past with the emergency sting that hangs from the main box on the ceiling.. It hangs right were the rails on top of the tahoe are. They have in the past half way warpped in around and when I back out if flings, very scary. Anyway.. Im thinking did they do this, because that would explain the door not being shut, the door falling when I backed up and it pulled on it. So come to find out.. thats EXACTLY what happened. When I walked the mail out. So well be having a long talk tonight for sure. But.. that was a scary thing that could have been much worse and EXPENSIVE. Im very thankful that not the case. Oh boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment