May 9, 2011

"Fashion Show"

Jaidens Kindergarden class had a fashion show/mini breakfast in honor of Mothers Day this morning. I wasnt sure Id be able to sneak out of the office because work is picking up do to the heat. Thankfully today is much cooler and my mom is the best and shifts her schedule in order to let me take off and make it to these sort of things. Im soo glad I did. Jaiden smile when I showed up was so worth it!!



Jaiden was a "Robot" the coolest outfit if you ask me :) This is the crap shot photo I got! My man peeked his head through. Threw up a peace sign and walked back through. I was waiting for him to come out and walk the isle of pose like the rest ofthe kids. Nope, he had to be different :) haha

We sent in the kids favorite recipe a week or 2 ago and they made it into a cookbook for mothers day.
Jaiden wanted to do Pizza rolls. She took pictures of each kid and had it next to their recipe. Shes such a fun teacher.

No comments: