Mar 18, 2011

Happy St. Pattys Day!


Monday night Jaiden told us about making a leprechaun trap for Kindergarten. So Wed night thats what we did. I stayed out of it as much as possible because thats what the letter home said to do... let them kids use their imagination, wether it works of looks good. So I wrote what and were Jaiden wanted me too and thats about it. HE LOVED IT! He was soo excited to take it to school. Wed night they left them over night and Thursday when they got to school a Leprecaun had come but was JUST TOO SNEAKY. This is how Jaiden explained it... He lost his shoes, and left them in class. Their were feet and hand prints. A huge mess and he left them a treat. A box of green pudding for the class to make. The whole class helped pour and mix in the ingredients. He had fun but next year we got to make a better trap I guess :)


I was a boring mom and didnt plan much else. I had intention that just went by the wayside obviously. I wasnt too conserned because all 3 kids had parties at daycare as well. Rylan has fun, but as usually didnt have muc htoo tell me, even when I pried!

We ended the night with Pete taking the boys to basketball and me and me little love do mani/pedis, taking a bubble bath together and watching a movie together!! OOHHHH...Can it get any better!!

No comments: