Sep 10, 2010

Homework!!

So, HOmework on a daily basis has been different. Not exactly my favorite. After a LONG day work, I just want to relax and play with my babies. Although I guess this is time together too. Jaiden is ok with it and Rylan prefers it. Rylan saw Jaidens homework on Monday and asked what he was suppose to do? I got on Starfall.com and printed him out worksheets. He'll be doing one everynight along with his brother, by his own choice on top of it. That should be great to help prepare him even more for Kindergarden next year.




Jaidens first collage. To help the teacher get to know them. I was shocked when I saw red as his favorite color. Its been Blue and Green since forever. He said he changed his mind. As far as his favorite person, GREYSON.. your the lucky winner!! I wasnt surprised.




Heres Rylans. I feel like he does so well already. He LOVES to color to. See the Toy Story folder to hold his work in, He could careless for Buzz or Woody, but LOVES the aleins. See on the top of one of his papers he has drawn one too, pretty good for a 4 yr. old, If I do say so myself =)





Kadence doesnt care so much for the time I spend helping the boys but she manages to somewhat keep herself busy. I helps when dad is home.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

yeah!! Not a fan of homework either! Good that you are making the most of it though.