



I knew once we got a house it wouldnt be long untill I insisted on a Tramp. Yes.. Insisted. I ALWAYS had a trampoline growing up.. Although cemented in the ground, which I would perfer but dont want to fork out the money for right now. Anyways.. I love trampolines. A one year old can walk around on it and a teenager can have sleepovers on. It one of the things you dont REALLY outgrow. So I wanted one.. Plus it not that big and creates endless hours of fun and energy burning =)
Pete hates that once I decide I want something its not in a week... its let do it now. Soo we did, and he and Jaiden headed off that night to fix a friends a/c.. I of course wasnt about to sit at home and stare at the dang box. Im a Sanders Girl.. We were raised to do it on our own.. So thats what I did. Rylan was a big helper and I really did need his help. The two f us alone got it all together execpt for all the springs.. You definately need mans muscles to do that.. or Two>> Thanks to Jordan who helped!! The kids have been thoroughly enjoying it!
1 comment:
trampolines are SO fun! i remember sleeping over on yours a couple times :)
Post a Comment